Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Shawn Pang)

Term 3 has been a fun and enjoyable term. I had a lot of fun this term, like the recipe we made in class during English lesson. Sherman and I suggested adding ice kacang and chendol in it. Would you believe that the durian will taste good after that?

My group name this term is Phoenix. My partner was Nigel. I learned a lot sitting with him. He is one of my best friends now. Sometimes, we discussed and worked together to get the answers to the questions in the workbook. We I loved most in Term 3 are the YOG Games Day, Semtrex, Teachers' Day and Rainbow Day. On YOG Game Day, we had fun the whole afternoon. We also saw the YOG flame carried by two of our school's primary 6 pupils, Stanley and Farah. I also had fun when it was National Day. The SEMTREX was organised on that day too. We practised emergency drills on that day.

When the exams were near, I studied hard for all the subjects. I did not expect that I would pass the target Mrs Tay set for me, but I did! I will continue to pay attention in class and get good marks in the S.A.2.

Your student,
Shawn Pang, 5A

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus