Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Term 3 Reflections..(: (by Timothy)

I had fun in term 3. My partner was Cheryl. My group members were Leona and Sabrina. They were very encouraging when I was upset or disappointed. There were many events in term 3 such as Youth Olympic Games Day, Opening Ceremony, National Day. My favourite event was Youth Olympic Games. I went to watch the wrestling event. It was very funny. My favourite day was National Day marked with semtrex. I was involved in semtraex, pretending to be injured - burnt. My head was bandaged. When the exam was nearing, Itried my best to study hard and pay attention in class. I was disappointed with my CA2 results and I promise to work harder this term.

Timothy Pan 5A(:

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus