Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My Term 3 Reflections (by Weng Leng)

Hi Mrs Tay,

This is my reflection on term 3:

This term, I achieved quite alot of things...

I like being involved in the Teachers' Day day concert, I solved my friendship problems etc. The biggest achievement is getting a good grade for English. I think I kind of improved by a bit.

But I wish I had done better. This is so far the best P5 term yet!! because we got to go to the National Day Parade and we went to Vivocity.

I think the school must be very proud as we won the competition for the Singtel's biggest wave contest for the junior category.

This is such an exciting term!! I hope my best friends and classmates had enjoyed it too! I hope that the next term would be better than this and I hope that I will get better grades next term for S.A.2 .

Your student,
Weng Leng 5A
7/9/2010
Rolling on the floor laughing

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus