Friday, September 10, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Mavis)

Hi Mrs Tay,

This term has been an exciting term for me. My group name was "This Is It". My group members were Sarah, Manwin and Wilbert. I sat with Wilbert. He's a very fun and cheerful boy who sometimes makes me laugh. He's also good in Maths and Science. And he really likes 'Mr Midnight' books.

Why did I say that this term is exciting? There are a few reasons...

1) We went to watch the National Day Parade. We had to design our own shirts. It was my first time there. I was really excited. I enjoyed the fireworks.

2) We celebrated National Day with SEMTREX. I was chosen as one of the care friends. We had to take care of the "traumatised" students or teachers.

3) We went to watch the Opening Ceremony of the YOG Games at VivoCity. We could go there because our school won the School's Biggest Wave Competition for the Junior Category.

4) We performed for the Teachers' Day Celebration. My dance was "Let's Get Crazy". I like Katrina's and Kelly Ann's "Crazier". They played their guitars and sang together.

5) The one I enjoyed the most was Rainbow Day 3 as I was chosen to be one of the emcees. I was with Marcus(3B) and Sheyenne(4B).

As for my grades, I improved in my English and Science while I did worse in my Maths and Chinese. I think I need to put in more effort for my S.A.2.

I really enjoyed Term 3. I wish Term 4 would be as fun as Term 3.

Mavis Mah
10/9/2010

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus