Friday, September 10, 2010

Relections (by Manwin)

Hi Mrs Tay,

I really enjoyed term 3. The most fun part about term was the time when we saw the Youth Olympic flame carried by two of the Endeavour primary 6 students. There were also games for us on that day. Out of the three activities,the one that I liked the most was the soccer dribble. After that, we enjoyed a cup of Milo which was very tasty.

We also got to see and enjoy the National Day Parade at the Padang. I enjoyed the part when the F16 and F15 flew past in the air and did some tricks. While we were on our way back to school, I was so tired that I slept throughout the entire journey.

I also enjoyed Teachers' Day and Rainbow day. I can't wait to see what's in term 4. I think I have improved in English.

Manwin Singh Sandhu

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That seems interesting Manwin.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus