Saturday, September 11, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Wei Xin)

Term 3 was an unforgettable term for me as many things took place.

In term 3, our group name was "This Is It" and my group members were Mavis,Wilbert and Manwin. Wilbert was our group leader and I think that he is the motivator of our group. Mavis is always giving great ideas and I admire her intelligence ^^ Manwin is my seatmate. He is always curious about something and he will always ask questions about it until he understands it.
We went to "Padang" and watched NDP show.I really enjoyed the performances.
During the National Day Celebration, we had SEMTREX and I was involved in playing the role of a 'traumatised' student.
We also had a "YOG Day". On that day, the YOG flame passed our school. Two of our P6 students, Farah and Stanley, were the torch bearers.
On Teachers' Day, some of us got to perform for our teachers. I hope that all the teachers really enjoyed our performance as we put in a lot of effort to prepare it.

Time passes really fast. Although there are hard times and fun times, we should still treasure every moment.

Sarah Eng Wei XinSmile

1 comments:

Kelly Chew ^_^ said...

O.o.. The happy face at the end is cute! ^_^

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus