Sunday, September 12, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Cai Qi)

Hi Mrs Tay,

This term had been wonderful. We went to Padang to watch the NDP show, we celebrated National Day together with SEMTREX. I was involved in the SEMTREX with Kate, Qun Mei and Mavis.We had to comfort the so called 'traumatised' pupils.We made Milo drinks for them. Kate and I were tempted to drink the Milo but the teacher-in-charge said 'no'.
This September holiday was fun too. The prefects had a camp in school on 7 and 8 September. Kate, Mary(5B) and I slept together. We had a game that need us to add an adjective to our name. I called myself Cheerful Cai Qi.Vanessa called herself Vanessa the Vampire. Everyone laughed when she said it out loud.
It was very fun this term and I hope term 4 will be even more fun.
Caiqi

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus