Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Wilbert)

This term, I have learned a lot of things...

I have improved in my writing and I got a good grade for my English test. Although I lost 1 and a half mark for Science compared with C.A.1, I improved in my maths by 9 marks! I wish I have done better.

I think that Term 3 is the best term yet because we got to watch the National Day Parade
and watch the opening ceremony of the YOG games at Vivocity. We also won the competition of Singtel's Biggest Wave. At first I could no believe my ears when Mr Chia announced that we won as Endeavour Primary School is a new school.

I enjoyed Term 3 the most.I wish I could go back in time to Term 3. But you know what they say, 'Leave the past behind and move on.'

I wonder if Term 4 would be as good as Term 3.

Your student,
Wilbert 5A
8/9/2010

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus