Monday, September 13, 2010

Term 3 Reflections (by Alina)

Hi Mrs Tay,

Term 3 was an exciting term for me!
First, we went to many places. Let me give you some examples:

We went to Padang to watch the National Day preview. We went to Vivo City to collect the $10,000 prize as our school have won the"Singtel Wave"competition for primary
schools. It was also the Opening Ceremony of the YOG Games. On Games Day, two pupils from our school carried the YOG flame. We also had games on that day.

Secondly, our school celebrated National Day with the Semtrex. I performed on Teachers' Day. My group performed the song called"Let's Get Crazy" for the teachers.

I have sat with Dzaki for two terms which is the second term and the third term. Sitting with him for two terms was fine. We can communicate well. He told me about his best friends and about his family. His best friend gave him different nicknames. He is funny, like his best friend, Wilbert. My team members are Yuan Kai, Catherine and Dzaki.

It was fun and I enjoyed term 3 very much. I am looking forward to term 4 and hope it will be as fun as term 3.

Alina Tan
11/9/2010

0 comments:

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus