Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Teachers' Day! (by Shawn Pang)

Happy Teachers Day Mrs Tay, I appreciate the effort when you are teaching us and I promise that I will get a score higher than 70 marks. I also thank you for your guidance, and advice for us to score high marks in examinations. I also wish that you are my form teacher forever but that is not possible. With all your guidance from now on, we all will be very successful people whom people will admire. Thank you Mrs Tay!



"A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others."

"The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book."

"Teachers, I believe, are the most responsible and important members of society because their professional efforts affect the fate of the earth." – Helen Caldicott


Shawn Pang

1 comments:

Mrs Tay said...

Thank you, Shawn, for your inspiring words.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus