Thursday, February 25, 2010

What we think of the first Rainbow Day

Wei Xin...
This year's first Rainbow Day fell on 24 February. We had some guests from the Singapore School for the Deaf. The pupils from the school performed two items using hand signs. My favourite item was 'Nobody' by 3B girls. It was totally awesome. Our class performance 'That Thing You Do' turned out very nice! I wish that we can perform on every Rainbow Day.

Kate...
The first item was performed by pupils from the Singapore School for the Deaf. They performed well despite their disability. Their performance was my favourite item. This Rainbow Day is special and meaningful. I'm glad the deaf pupils had a chance to perform and I hope it made them happy.

Shawn Pang...
I love 5B's and 6A's performances but my favourite is still our item 'Jumpstyle'. I practised it every day. We must persevere to learn the steps.

Kelly...
I find that this Rainbow Day is the best as the two performances our class did were splendid. No one was absent or was unwilling to go up the stage to perform.

Zhi Yi...
I like 'Jumpstyle' the best. Our performance was great. I practised really hard for it. I hope I can go on stage again next Rainbow Day.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Mrs Tay,can all of us perform next rainbow day again?

Wei Xin

shawn pang said...

oh ya !last time bacause i highlinghted so not put up on the blog but now,yes!

shawn pang said...

i wish i could perform with my friends on rainbow day 2,3 and 4.

Sarah said...

Mrs Tay,can we perform "Right Round" for the next rainbow day?

Wei Xin

RetardedSchool . said...

Our class performance was successful throughout. I think our effort paid off, and i am glad the audience enjoyed our performance. From the feedback form, it seems like the guests enjoyed it.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus