Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Our First Month in 5A

Written by Nerin

I am proud to be in 5A. I am happy to be in the same class as my buddies, Shawn Pang, Desmond and Catherine. I like my classroom - simple yet nice and a peaceful place to study in. The boy I am sitting with is Han Chu. I was nervous at first but we soon get along. I help him and he helps me out.


Written by Leona

My new classmates are friendly. One of them whom I hang out with is Wei Xin. She is a humorous girl. She loves sports. Every recess, despite having prefect duties, we spend time with each other, chatting outside the library.

Mrs Tay taught us a lot of moral values and self-discipline. We always have fun during her class and we work together as a class. We want to be a model to the lower primary classes.

During this month, I've settled down quickly. Although there is a lot of stress and pressure, I will do my best.



Written by Vanessa

My new classroom looks great! It looks like a jungle. I love my classmates too! We always joke and laugh. To me, school is like a family. Nowadays, school work is getting tougher but I am still coping because I have good teachers and two best friends who stand by me whenever I need them. They are Leona and Kelly. I enjoy my lessons a lot.


Written by Yuan Kai

I was nervous on the first day of school. I chose to sit with my friend, Nigel, but my teacher changed my seat. Now, I'm sitting with Leona. At first, I did not talk to her, but during group work, we started talking. I like my classmates because they help me when I don't know how to do my work.

I enjoy my lessons very much. Mostly, I can remember what my teachers teach me. However, I hate Spelling. It is very, very difficult and I have to sit for a re-test often. I wish Mrs Tay will make it easier.



Written by Victor

My first month in 5A passed very quickly. The lessons are interesting and I am coping well with my studies. I made new friends like Johnson and Nigel. During recess, I play soccer in the school field when I do not have prefect duties. I like 5A as we are funny and cheerful, though some of us do surprising things!

2 comments:

shawn pang said...

wow, i am popular ,number one on the break 12 quick on the chase,i was suprised when nerin wrote my name.

shawn pang said...

my god , good gracious i highlight the page,or mine will be shared.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus