Sunday, November 21, 2010

Bored during the Hols? Read :)

Here are some books which I enjoyed when I was a kid. See if you can find them in the library. Do let me know if you like the books after you've read them.

1) Island of the Blue Dolphins by Scott O’Dell
(Ryan bought this book after reading an extract of it in our C.A.1 and he said he liked it.)
2) I am David by Ann Holm
3) Sing to the Dawn by Ho Min Fong
4) The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum
(Choose the simplified version.)
5) A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
6) The Little Prince by Antoine De Saint-Exupéry

I will recommend more books next week. Do check our class blog during the holidays. If you have an interesting book to recommend, please feel free to share it with us on the blog by sending an email. I hope you remember my email address for the blog.

4 comments:

Phu Eindra ko said...

Thanks Mrs Tay.

ehikate(: said...

Hi mrs tay! Thank you for giving these suggestions. I'm sure that i will read these books as i'm really bored at home...

Wilbert/Zane said...

Thanks Mrs. Tay I read the Christmas Carol book.It was great!

Mrs Tay said...

Glad you like the book, Wilbert. Would you like to tell your friends what the book is about? You may tempt them to read it too:) Did you find it 'scary'?

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus