Monday, August 30, 2010

A message to All Teachers (by Wei Xin)

Dear teachers,

Happy Teachers' Day!!
I thank all teachers,for your guidance, advice and your hard work and effort to teach us.
Again I would like to thank you for being my teachers and guiding me towards the right path in life.
I believe that with your guidance and teaching, all of us will become successful people!!

"The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth."
–Dan Rather

Eng Wei Xin(Sarah)

1 comments:

Mrs Tay said...

Thank you, Wei Xin. I love the quote, especially the part about 'poking you with a sharp stick called truth'. Sometimes, the teachers do tell the pupils some hard truths... and the truth hurts but it is important to face the truth... and not be blissfully ignorant of our faults and their adverse impact on people around us.

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus