Friday, January 8, 2010

Looking after our P1 Buddies

All of you did a great job looking after your P1 buddies. Thanks for taking meticulous care of your young friends... showing them the school facilities and teaching them lots of things such as how to purchase food, where to place the used utensils and how to play safely. I am truely impressed by the committment, patience and perseverance you showed.

Many of your P1 buddies have nominated you to be the best buddy. Based on interviews with your P1 buddies, your checklist and the teachers' observation, a list of final nominees was drawn up:

1) Wang Han Chu and Edison Lau
2) Lim Khee Han and Shawn Pang
3) Chia Zhi Yi and Brian Tay
4) Mavis Mah and Alina Tan
5) Sabrina Boo and Lai Qun Mei
6) Sherman Lim and Timothy Pan
7) Eng Wei Xin
8) Gordon Tan
9) Ryan Tan
10) Leona Wu
11) Phu Eindra Ko

And the best buddy leaders are Wang Han Chu and Edison Lau!


10 comments:

Lim Khee Han said...

I love looking after my buddies.

RetardedSchool . said...

I hope i can be nominated for the best buddy leader hehe :) Great Work, you guys did a tremendous job taking care of your buddies! :D

shawn pang~jun said...

i totally love taking care of this p1 buddy!it was soooooo cool!!!i hope khee han and i are the best buddies! but i think it waill be neither edison or han chu!

Phu Eindra ko said...

ilike taking care of my buddy.i hope we will more of this kind of event

Edison Lau said...

I like to look after my buddies and i am relife that my name is there.

shawn pang said...

ya me too edison

Wilbert said...

My name is not there....oh well better luck next year!I really like my buddy.Good job guys for taking care of your buddies!

Sarah said...

Congrats HAN CHU and EDISON as you both are the best buddy leaders!!!

ehikate(: said...

Great work you guys! You did a great job on taking care of your buddies! :)

Kelly Chew Pei Ying said...

Taking care of younger kids can be so fun!! I am still wondering.. How come most of the pictures are girls??

 
Blog Template by suckmylolly.com : Header Image by Roctopus